I have been to EuroDisney aka DisneyLand Resort Paris. I have now been to DisneyWorld aka DisneyLand Resort Florida so can compare the two.
- EuroDisney is smaller than DisneyWorld.
- EuroDisney rides are more extreme than DisneyWorld.
- EuroDisney queues are quicker than DisneyWorld.
- EuroDisney seems more expensive.
- DisneyWorld staff are way more friendlier.
- DisneyWorld has more varied rides.
Apart from the oppressive Florida summer heat (92°F/33°C with 85% humidity) you could of been on Main Street in EuroDisney: Every other shop was merchandise and if it wasn’t merchandise it was food. Still dollars but Euros instead of USD.